Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Finishing up Homework

Well for those of you who know me this will be boring but hey you can catch up with me while I am learning how to blog. My kiddo's are starting back to school in the morning and I am enrolled in two classes this semester, which is to say the least causing me to pull my hair out. I dont mind the kids heading back but these college classes are killing me slowly. LOL Anyway right now I am finishing up some homework for a computer class and it is driving me a little mad just because I didnt take the time to prepare the way I should have over the weekend. Now I have limited time and no limit to the homework. Oh well guess that is what I get for spending the whole weekend playing at the lake. Gotta run! Be back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment