Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to Work

Well other than college assignments I had a really productive weekend. Friday it rained so I stayed home but Saturday I started the major overhaul of the house and got the main level clean. LOL It was beginning to look as if my husband was a single man. To top Saturday off I went to Target ALONE and spent two hours getting all the stuff I had been putting off forever. Man I miss being able to actually go shopping and accomplish all my goals. Sunday I pulled the mommy card and demanded all hands on deck (except daddy..... to be continued.) We got the rest of the upstairs done except the bathroom floor and I got all 14 loads of laundry done. I even paid the bills and balanced the check book. Now all that is left is redoing my husbands attempts (AHEM AHEM) at cleaning in the downstairs and I will have a clean house again.

Oh yeah now I will tell you what the hubby was doing. He had a honey do list. Mow the yard, re caulk the tub, oil change, drop off books to the library, and drop off my Goodwill stuff. He got three out of the 5 done so I will hold off on the divorce for another week. LOL

But to sum it up here I am back at work and blogging for my sanity's sake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment