Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today I am a nervous wreck!

I am doing my best to hold it together and not let it get to me but I am failing miserably. Tonight I get to deal with the crazy lady who thinks all the Cheer Boosters are out to get her.

I have been dreading this since Saturday when crazy lady requested the Executive Meeting. I know exactly what is going to happen and I have done everything I can to prevent it. Hopefully when she sees a room full of peers and coaches she will tone down her crazy a bit. I almost hope she doesn't though so they can see what I am dealing with.

One way or another she is going! I can not deal with her anymore and I will not have her with access to the bank account. She is just too unpredictable and unstable.

Everyone say a prayer and help me make it through this without issues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment