Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Today is the day I may officially lose my mind!

Yes I know it has been a bit since I made it on here to talk and I am pretty sure you all would love to know why but honestly I just don't have the energy. I will just give you a short list of the reasons why I am at home on a Tuesday morning blogging when I should be at work.

Crazy BiPolar Vice President of the Booster Club (diagnosed by a medical professional)
Coaching staff with no clue (SERIOUSLY NO CLUE)
Fundraisers- 9 in two months (I think I was drunk when I booked that shit)
Stupidly signing up to be President of the Booster Club (I know I was drunk when I did that)
Teaching a 16 year old girl to drive (Making me want to become a real drunk)
Migraines (Probably a hangover due to all of the above)
Meetings (At this point those don't even register anymore)
Oh yeah and a college class I am behind in (Not even sure of the name of it but I really pray the teacher takes mercy on my soul)

Trust me ladies no matter how good you are there is no way you are wonder woman! Now I am just sitting here praying my boss doesn't give me an official counseling statement when I arrive at work. Cause you know that would just make all of the above so much better.

I want to cry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment