Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Then I checked Facebook and she had posted this!

Cheer Diva has decided to get grumpy with me here lately and I am tired of it!

This month is the month from hell for all cheer parents and booster clubs! School is about to start back, practices have begun, and fundraisers are either in full force or being planned in full force. For some reason the month of July is always horrid for us. First we had a 3 day concession stand with car wash. Second we had a week long Youth Kiddie Camp. Third we had another carwash. Fourth we had to build a float for the fair parade. 5th we have fair cleanup 5 days this week. 6th we have choreography two days this week!

We have all been busting butt! Alot of the girls are spoiled and can't do anything outside that requires them being in the heat. So I am running a carwash and scrubbing tires while 3 teenage girls sit and watch. I keep them moving but try to give them some breaks here and there. We don't have a large team though and we have very little parent participation so it is difficult at times.

So needless to say I know we are all a little grumpy with one another and that we are all tired.

Yesterday I called Cheer Diva and told her to get dressed in something decent that we had some errands to run. First she complained because she didn't want to go. I nicely explained I was raising money for her cheer team so she could at least come help. So she got irritated and did the whole "whatever" thing and hung up on me. This of course pissed me off.

She called back 5 minutes later and told me she had no pants to wear that nothing fits at all. Yeah right! Anyway about half way through her tirade I got tired of listening and hung up. When I got home I walked in got what I needed and left. Of course she calls me on my way out of the driveway and starts with the mouth. I cut her off told her what needed to be said and hung up. I delivered 9 ads in less than an hour and then headed to the grocery to get dinner. When I got home I pulled in the drive and left everything where it was. I made her cook dinner and get it all unloaded out of the car.

Then I checked Facebook and she had posted this:
I'm so tired of doing all of this stuff for cheer! And when I'm tired I get screamed at for not doing one thing.. I'm tired of it! And done pleasing other people.

That is when I decided it was time to fight fire with fire! If you want to go on a public website where everyone I know can see your post and make me look like a fool see how you feel when I return the favor.

So I posted this:
So sick and tired of busting my butt when my daughter cant be bothered to roll out of the couch and help me. Wish my day consisted of an hours worth of work and nothing else. Must be nice!

I feel like it is petty and dumb but apparently telling her I don't like her posting nasty comments about us on Facebook doesn't work, so I have decided to fight fire with fire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment