Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

God I hope she takes their advice!

The drama continues!

Who would have ever thought that grown adults would act like such children. Crazy Lady is back at it again! I just don't understand the need of full grown adults to post nasty comments at other peoples kids. Why in God's name would a 36 yr old woman want to be in the middle of petty 16 yr old bickering. Isn't it more your job to teach your child how to deal with it?

When my kid does something stupid on Facebook I make her apologize and delete the entire thing. I explain to her why it is wrong and how it can hurt the people affected. I don't go on Facebook and yell at her about it nor do I go on Facebook and defend her. I sure as hell do not go on Facebook and tell the other kids commenting to butt out.

Top the Facebook drama off with the fact that she rolled up in Youth Cheer Camp yesterday and called half the team worthless sluts in front of the kids and the cheerleaders who were in the room. The coaches finally told her if she didn't like the kids on the team then maybe she should just turn in her daughters uniform and be done.

God I hope she takes their advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment