Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Traditional after the 4th migraine!

I had a great weekend and did some new things I had never done before. We made it out to the local race track and I got to place my first bet. I lost the first race but I won in the second one. All in all I wound up losing 4.50 total which is fine I didn't expect to win anything so whatever!

After that we went to the local minor league baseball game and had some fun there. I was very tired by the end so we cut out a tiny bit early but we caught the fireworks while we were walking to the car.

Of course now I have my traditional after the 4th migraine! I hate that but every year it is the same thing. I guess it is the way I hold my head or the bright lights or maybe even the big booms but it gets me almost every time. In true after the 4th fashion I woke up with the migraine so now I can't get rid of it. That would be less distressing if I wasn't supposed to be at work today and if I didn't have a class to start at school.

Anyway gotta run for now and get the assignments done so that I can go back to bed and close my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment