Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Yesterday and Today have sucked!

Yesterday I left work to go work at a fundraiser for Cheer Diva's cheer team. When I arrived I was greeted by pissed off parents who had been greatly abused by the business that was hosting the fundraiser. The business owner who also happens to be a Cheer mom had cut the prices on what we were selling so drastically that there is no point in us being there. Then she proceeded to complain about the t-shirts and ask how big her sponsorship ad was going to be on the back of it.

Seriously lady! You have sponsored the shirt for years now and it has always been the same size so why would that have changed. Also just because you decided to show up and do something this year does not give you the right to dictate the shirt colors, design, or where they are printed. (yes those were her three complaints).

So anyway it is official we will not be working this particular fundraiser again next year no matter who she is. I got suckered this time but I won't be again.

Today since life was just having fun kicking me around I set my alarm clock but forgot to turn it on. Needless to say this meant I woke up at 1053 and had not called in to work. My boss was not happy and therefore I got a counseling statement. I have been a manager before so I totally understand but at the same time I am so mad because he has not counseled the other employees that miss as much or more work than I do. Of course they have since moved on to new positions but damn! Why do I have to be his guinea pig for his new grow some balls program.

Anyway I am here and I will make it but I am totally sucking and wishing I could just go outside and cry right now. To make matters worse I have to go work that damn concession stand again this afternoon and Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment