Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

What's up with that crap!

Tonight I sit here watching Harry Potter and avoiding going to sleep. This may have something to do with the fact that I have to wait 5 days to get my sleeping medication refilled. Gotta love the bureaucracy of the military pharmacy. LOL Or it could have to do with the captivating abilities of the franchise known as Potter. Both of which I seriously doubt.

Mainly it has to do with me having slept till almost noon and then attempting to take a nap around 4pm. I honestly was tired but it probably had more to do with me starting my monthly today. Honestly monthly is kind of a joke considering my body has decided to revolt against convention and only work when it decides to.Fortunately for me I still get all the monthly excitement of cramps and bloating but none of the end game. The mood swings are also an upside for everyone around me. Of course when the end game hits it is a real booger and I want nothing more than to lay in bed and die. Since I spent the last week in bed with a migraine and no will to live I would think that should have been my first sign that good things were to come.

You might ask why I don't get this all taken care of and I would tell you that I have tried several times with no success. I tried to get them to take my uterus when I had Bug. I mean honestly I wasn't going to need it again. Then about 7 years ago I got diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries over the phone. When I showed up for the appointment to get help with that the Dr had amnesia and completely forgot all the options we had discussed. What's up with that crap.

Anyway I plan to head bed and will work hard to feel human tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment