Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

This might sound odd but.....

It has been a long week!

I am so ready for a weekend off but I have a feeling it is going to be more like a weekend of shuttling between different parties. LOL Guess a girl and her beer can't be too choosy about where they land.

I was really hoping to get the boat out but with all the stuff going on that could have to be shuffled till next weekend. Daddy D had to cancel his annual haul to his hometown for the 4th again this year due to all the scheduling conflicts. Hopefully the Mother In Law will be nice and forgive me sometime soon.

Cheer Diva and Bug are heading to Las Vegas with my aunt so I am JEALOUS!!! Seriously she never took me anywhere that cool :(

Anyways y'all have a good 4th and come visit me when ya have some time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment