Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

I am really tired of my mother stealing my kids!

She has had them several times already this summer and now she is taking her again today. It wouldn't be an issue except for tomorrow is my daughters 16th birthday!!!

It started on Saturday when my mom called saying her and my dad wanted to come up on Sunday to see Cheer Diva for her birthday. I thought fine why not they get to see her and then on the day of her birthday Daddy D and I can take her out and spoil her a bit. Of course my mother being my mother shows up on Saturday night after we have had an exhausting day! Once again I didn't mind I was just tired and not prepared. Then apparently she asks Cheer Diva if she wants to go back home with them for a few days. Now not only do I NOT have my daughter on her birthday I have to drive over an hour to pick her up the next day. Seriously NOT WORTH IT!!!

I am just irritated that Cheer Diva and my mother never thought about how it would affect me to not have my daughter on her 16th birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment