Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This day is never going to end!

Some days just feel like they are going to drag on and on and on and on..........and on. Today is definitely one of those days. I have not stopped yawning yet and I feel a migraine coming on but I don't want to take my medication due to the high probability that I will fall asleep possible increased drowsiness. No training of anyone today which is a great thing but WOW I am just exhausted. If only I got to leave here and go home to a nice quiet night at home but NOPE not gonna happen.

Did I mention that I am the Cheer Booster Club President now? OH Yeah I am that stupid! Anyway I have all the girls and their parents coming over tonight for a night of craft making. Suddenly I am feeling the need to run screaming in another direction.

Anyway short and simple I am tired and irritable and now I have to go deal with a bunch of bitchy women. This should be fun!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment