Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

I have finally found my way back.....

life and work have been a lot overwhelming here lately and even though I have considered posting here several times over the last few weeks it just hasn' happened.

Personally I am exhausted!!! Working full time, going to college full time, and then agreeing to be the Booster Club President for Cheer Diva's team has turned out to be a ton of work. I am seriously considering trying to find a way to drop back to one college course every 5 weeks because I am just juggling too many things. Thank goodness this set of classes is over on the 20th and I can take a breath.

I had a few issues along the way with the upcoming surgery so that has been extended for another few months but it is nothing serious just a bit of laziness on my part this time. Right now I am suffering with some depression and lack of motivation but I can feel it lifting so hopefully soon I will be back to being me.

The kids are good and are actually on their way to the beach as we speak. I am missing them but I know they are going to love it and have a blast with my parents.

Daddy D is out of town for a while and I have the whole house to myself so I am enjoying that but a little lonely since everyone is gone. I find myself talking to the dogs quite a bit which is beginning to scare me. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment