Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Heading back to work

Well I guess it is time for my weekend to be over and for me to head back to work.

Lord help me I don't know how many more days I can take of staring at the computer screen with nothing to do. Thank goodness I have two papers due for college that can keep me occupied tomorrow otherwise I might just have to beat someone.

Cheer Diva and Bug are at the beach having a blast with the grandparents and Daddy D is gone TDY so I am here alone and dealing with it just fine. I really don't mind the alone time anymore, years ago I dreaded it but now I have just learned to enjoy the fact that I can veg without dirty looks or recrimination. Heck as long as I clean it all up before they get back no one needs to know that I am a slob when they are gone. HEHE

I am sure Cheer Diva and Bug would love to know that little tidbit but for now I think I will keep it secret. They don't need to know all my little secrets otherwise I would have nothing left to torture them with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment