Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Let's be honest here!

Some people just need to take more valium than they currently do.

I spent last night making crafts for a cheerleading fundraiser. A few parents and a couple of kids came over to help us and I was thrilled with the turn out. I was honestly thinking I would be doing it alone. LOL Anyway our most hyper parent showed up and that girl is a freaking mess!!!!! It took us almost an hour to show her how to make a bow and then most of them looked like a mess. Lets just say I wouldn't pay for them if I were shopping. She had great color choices and things like that just NOOOOOOOO skill. This could have been fixed had the other two parents had any skill at bow making. NOPE it was a big ole disaster and I think more ribbon was wasted than bows were made.

Anyway I think me and another mom can salvage them but it is just going to take a little more time. The cheerleaders did a pretty good job on the stuff they worked  on but it needs a little refining so I guess we will take a look at those too.

Now off to find a Dr who will prescribe valium to me without a valid reason so I can slip it in this chicks drink next time she comes over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment