Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

Apparently sleep deprivation is bad for me! I have insomnia so bad it is ridiculous. Normally I take sleeping pills that help but I recently ran out and even though I was last seen in March my Dr refused to refill it until I was seen. Of course the Dr couldn't get me in until Thursday (17 days later) so I went for a while without sleeping well.

Now the good part......I took my sleeping pill on Thursday night and slept like a baby it was BLISS! Bliss I tell you! I was so thrilled I was actually nice the whole day long. LOL It was so good I decided I needed another good nights sleep and took the pill again last night. I woke up today and the clock said 4 o'clock. I thought thats odd the sun is out this early in the morning? Um NOPE it was actually 4pm. I can not believe I slept that long I never sleep through the day unless I am sick.

Wow I guess I was truly tired and I hope I can sleep tonight since I will have only been awake for about 5 hours!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment