Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I dont know what my problem is.

I think maybe my depression may be sneaking back in a bit or maybe it is just the exhaustion I discussed in my previous posts. I am just flat tired and uninterested in all this crap. School is super boring right now and I am just having the hardest time trying to stay awake and turn stuff in on time. Work is as boring as ever even though I am training for a new position which would atleast keep me busy instead of sitting here having nothing to do. Cheerleading is driving me crazy! And last but not least DH and I are in kindof a blah spot right now, which I think has more to do with the fact that I am going crazy and have been super bitchy here lately.

Anyway please be patient with me while I work through my funk and I am hoping I will do it quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment