Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Feeling alone in this

I guess I was hoping for a little support or even a little kindness from my family but all in all they just don't give a damn. Daddy D is of course being supportive but everyone else is just letting me down. I know it isn't every day that you officially stop talking to your mother but come on people. This isn't the mother who is supportive and loving this is the mother who has beaten me down every step of the way. Maybe 25 years ago she was that Hallmark mother everyone wants but for the last 20 she has been the Lifetime Channel's mother from hell.

Seriously I didn't expect much from anyone just a little "its ok" and "just give it some time." But NO! I get a 2 minute conversation with my brother in which he states he doesn't want to be in the drama and wants to know why we just can't get along. My father just tells me to let it go and ignore her hateful comments. Then today when I asked him if she was attending Thanksgiving he told me yes because the kids had asked her too. Then he proceeds to tell me to be nice to her.

What the hell does he think I have been doing for the last 20 years. Bending over backwards to get her the care she needs and making room for her in my family anytime she is too much to handle. Yeah that me the mean as bitch of the year who isn't NICE to her mother. ARGH!!! Some days I just wonder when is it going to be my turn for her to be nice to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment