Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life as I know it.......

is booooooooring! I think my new job could be slept through and no one would no it. Sorry I haven't been around here much lately but after hours of staring at a computer and pretending to be awake I can't stand looking at the computer when I get home. So I am making a vow to get back in my groove and keep my two readers entertained. LOL

Anyway the Cheer drama continues and I continue to attempt to avoid getting dumped on. So far so good! Daddy D has been gone for a few weeks now and is set to come home this weekend. I am so excited. Daddy D's sister Peppermint Patti is in the process of adopting a baby in the most unconventional way ever, more on that later.  Lax Diva has met and fallen in love with Bible Toting Boy and I guess I should be happy but I personally feel things are moving way too quickly. They met a little over a week ago and are inseparable, it is actually irritating the hell out of me but I cant say too much or she might fall in love even more and where would that get me.

The Bug is in love with a guy too and they are too cute together. She texts him like a zillion times a day and drives me batty when he doesn't text her right back. She goes insane if he takes more than 5 minutes to return a text.

God save me from the drama!!!!!!

1 comments:

Muchelle said...

Wow! Both kiddos in love at the same time. I think that would drive me to drink!
Enjoy your weekend & your man!

Post a Comment