Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

MEME from Married/Single Parent

Michelle over at Married/Single Parent has tagged me for a meme. Check out her site and all her wonderful menu's.

If you could invite anyone in the world, who would you want as your dinner guest? What would you serve them for dinner?

I would love to meet all my ladies from SW! I think that would be more fun than anything some strange famous person could bring to the table. I would probably serve them whatever Michelle was cooking LOL because I am not a huge cook. If Michelle couldn't make it I would probably just make anything I could find in the fridge :) I am sure that makes them all want to come.

What is your favorite "me time" activity?

Probably reading but I don't get much time to do that. I spend more time getting my nails done and I enjoy that so I guess you would say that is my "me time" activity that I do the most.

If you could rename yourself who would you become?

ME I don't think I would change my name at all.

How long have you been blogging & why did you start?

A little over a year. I started to help me have a place to go to deal with LAX Diva's drama.

You are granted one super power, what would it be and how would you use it?

The ability to read minds. I would use it to read my mother and my kids minds so that I would know what the hell they were thinking for a change.

What one electronic device could you not live without?

Probably my computer. Unlike most people I could stand to live without my cell phone.

If you had a time machine, what year would you travel to and why?

1993, I would have changed the way my one year of college went by standing up for myself.

What is one thing (material item) you don't share well with others?

Probably my computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment