Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sick and Tired

I am officially sick! All week long I have been fighting it and trying to ignore it but yesterday it caught me full force. I spent half the day in bed and still had no problems going back to bed last night. I am feeling a little better today but I run out of energy quick. Thank goodness I went to the Dr and got meds a few days ago just in case it got worse.

I am also sick and tired of the Cheer Momma drama I have going on. I had to fire Overzealous Cheer Mom because she was doing a really bad job as my house cleaner. I told her I was just trying to save some money and that she had done a wonderful job just so I could avoid the drama but apparently that didnt work well because Overzealous Cheer Mom has decided to quit being the cheer booster secretary. She says it is because it is just too much work. LOL All she does is take notes and present them at the next meeting but what ev! Makes my life simpler anyway. Of course it couldn't be that easy right.....Overzealous Cheer Mom decided I should be the one to take her place. Everyone was teasing me about it having to take the job until the cheer booster president took a stand and said NO she was going to avoid allowing Overzealous Cheer Mom to push us around. Thank God I was praying I would not get pushed into doing it.

Last but not least I am sick and tired of our new guy and girl at work. One of them is lazy and the other is a snitch. I swear I miss my old job so bad!

1 comments:

Muchelle said...

Boosters are so much fun. I just hand off the website I started for our band due to booster issue. Apparently if you aren't from this area you just aren't good enough. I'm tired of the drama and politics within a group that is suppose to be supporting the kiddos.
Feel better soon.

Post a Comment