Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

NOBLOPOMO

I had no idea what this meant for the longest time but I finally decided I just had to Google it today. Anyway apparently it is just the excuse I needed to get back into this blogging thing.

So today I am going to focus on the previously mentioned sister in law IE: Peppermint Patty and her possible impending adoption of a baby boy. I am really having a hard time being supportive of this and therefore I am avoiding talking to her so that I don't spread my nasty opinions. Really it is hard to support it for so many reasons but I think for me the biggest one is Peppermint Patty's spouse who I have never been able to relate to. Before you guys go all crazy on me for being less than supportive of someones adoption plan let me introduce you to the issues.


1. Their marriage has been on the rocks more times than I can count and they are constantly broke so we are having to help them out financially.

2. Peppermint Patty has some pretty serious health issues.

3. The ceiling in their Master Bedroom is falling in due to water damage and Peppermint Patty's hubby says he's just going to wait until it falls before fixing it. Apparently he isn't concerned about his wife sleeping under the ceiling when this happens.

4. They are adopting a child from the child of the people who run their favorite bar.

5. They can't afford to pay their bills so how are they going to afford the adoption?

6. They have to pass a home study.

7. Emotionally if this whole plan falls apart I may lose my wonderful sister in law.

That may not be enough for some people but it makes me want to stay way the hell out of the situation for as long as possible so that I am not part of the fallout later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment