Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I failed again!

But for yesterday I have a real excuse we had some computer issues and it didn't get fixed until after I had already left the house.

Yesterday I blew off all my Cheer Mom duties and spent the day shopping with Bug and my mother. It actually wasn't bad. I got quite a bit done in the way of winter shopping for Bug and mom and I managed to get along for the whole time without any awkwardness. That in and of itself is amazing.

Bug got her first pair of Sperry's and spent an hour in Club Tabby getting her self all dolled up as a Rainbow Rocker. She had 5 different colors of hairspray in her hair, orange glitter fingernail polish, fake rainbow eyelashes, a large multicolor hairpiece with silver chains, and bright pink and purple makeup. She was A-MAZ-ING according to her!

I think she sung country music at the top of her lungs the whole way home just to keep it all going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment