Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

OMG what is on that babies head?

Ok so I highly admit that over the last few years I have repeatedly said I should not be allowed around pregnant women or parent of infant/toddlers. I find it really difficult to hold my tongue when they go off on some barrage about how feeding your child while watching ESPN is detrimental to their development. I really have no issue with people trying to make sure that the majority of foods and stimulation in their child's life is good for them but I like to see parents who are also rational about the fact that at some point the child will probably eat an Oreo or be allowed to watch a TV program that is not completely educational.

So imagine my amazement when I got to my new job and met a soon to be mother who is smart enough to realize that reality will eventually creep into her childs life. First I was amazed that she didn't go on and on about the failures that came before her, you know those horrible people who didn't have a at home sterilization machine for the babies bottles. Second I am still amazed at how realistic she is about how she is going to raise her daughter. Third I dropped my jaw when she said she liked that thing Mrs Duggar puts on baby Josie's head! LMAO

Really I am just teasing I think it is cute, I just wonder if the poor kid has an imprint on her head from it later. Anyway I ran into a little store the other day and they had a ton of them where you could change out the decoration on the headband so I thought HMMMMMM I guess I could get her one right? I mean she told me flat our her baby will be a "bow head" and said that "bigger is better." Needless to say about 40$ later she has several to chose from. They were so cute I just couldn't help myself.

Can you say sucker!!!! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment