Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally home!

This weekend I went to visit family and pick up some furniture they have been trying to pawn off on me. LOL We went to pick up a dresser and a hutch that used to belong to my great aunt Dorothy and came home with a display cabinet, lots of crystal, and a lot of dishes for Thanksgiving. It felt kind of like visiting Wal-Mart, I mean honestly when do you ever go to Wal-Mart and get just three things you always come home with a ton of stuff you didn't go for.

My mom is aparently in the mood to get rid of stuff but I had to explain that if she doesn't want it because she never uses it then I probably don't need it either. She did give me several casserole dishes and a bunch of pampered chef stuff she was wanting to get rid of. I have to return most of the casseroles after Christmas but atleast I will have enough to cook with for a change. I love the pampered chef stuff so I came out if the good.

All in all it was a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment