Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I failed again and this time I'm not even gonna try to think up an excuse!

LOL

Actually I have no excuse for Friday other than work and a football game. Saturday I was at a cheer competition all day. Anyway I was busy and had company and therefore off my game.

Life has been treating me good but I am fighting a huge migraine today. In better news I got almost all my Christmas shopping list done on Friday at work since we were dead. I just have to add a few options for Bug and LAX Diva and then we should be good to go. Today I am working with the girls and finishing up the list so I can send it out to the family tomorrow. Unfortunately as usual my mom can't wait 10 minutes to get the list so she is calling the girls and they are giving her things that are ridiculous. Every year we do the same thing and she winds up buying them something way to expensive. They always lose it or never use it and then she gets her feeling hurts. You would think she would learn.

I am kind of excited about Christmas this year and I am ready to start putting up the stuff which is really unusual for me. Normally I am the person that bitches about all the stores basically skipping the Thanksgiving Holiday. But this year I am just ready to get out my trees and start decorating.

Call me crazy! LOL Wait you guys already do. HAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment