Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

At work and bored out of my mind!

Do you ever just sit at work and wish there were something you could do to make the day go by faster? I came in to work today with nothing to do becuase I had cleared it all up yesterday. BIG MISTAKE!

First off I get so good at taking care of everything that it becomes my new job title. Miss fix it to the rescue! LOL I get that shit all the time and I am really getting tired of it. I am sick of feeling bad because I have work ethic and think it is a freaking joke to Google all day long. I am also sick of carrying the bulk of all the work. As I am sitting here typing this I forwarded an email with a case that needs to be worked so that my coworker could do one for a change. Guess what he made a huge deal out of it being easy and me never getting the easy cases, he suggested multiple times that I take care of it so I could say I had an easy one. I tried to pass it off but he signed out and left it "just for me". Awesome! ARGHHHH! Of course since he has no idea what the hell he is doing it wasn't as easy a fix as he thought. Oh well I would have had to clean it up later anyways.

Second of all I am not a manager of any sort so I am really trying to back down and have the manager start doing his job a little more. Mainly because he seems to get a little touchy when he reviews our computer transactions for the day and finds that I have done most of them. I think he really wants to assign them out evenly but it never works out that way. Everything he assigns to my coworker has some sort of issue and then it gets reassigned to me. Why I don't know. I try to help out and do little things like make a list of the things each of us are bringing to the upcoming Thanksgiving supper so that the manager doesn't have to deal with it but the manager seems to get a little bitchy about that too. His plan is to do nothing and if it doesn't work out fine. Long story short I keep getting the shit end of the stick and I am sick of it.

Last but not least now I have nothing to do and I am bored to death!!!!! Two things to do for the whole day what am I supposed to do for the other 7.5 hours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment