Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Does drama ever end!


I felt like had I grown up a long time ago. I handle my bills, I raise my children, and I work a full time job. Nothing fancy or special just a normal Army wife life. Unfortunately over the years I have developed a need to help the people around me. Apparently this is a bad thing because I give a lot more than I should. I get involved and care about the people I am trying to support and unlike most people I am willing to fight for what I think is right.

A friend of mine tells me all the time that I take on too much and get too involved. I know she is right. I have changed a lot about the way I interact with people over the last year but I still feel like I am not doing this right. I love being a good person and putting myself out there to help people. It makes me feel so good to be able to do things to help others out. 

So why do I always wind up feeling bad about being myself? Why do I keep doing this when it is obvious it is causing me pain? Why do I even care? Why don't I have a single person I can talk to openly and honestly about this?

I am sitting here alone in my house and every person I can think to call doesn't support me and my issues right now. That probably says a lot....I need to move on and let things go but sometimes I just wind up feeling gut punched. I just want people to be honest with me and my family. I don't need to know all the juicy details of every situation I just don't want my family or the people I work so had to support to be abused. Honestly how difficult is it to look at something like an adult and realize how it affects those around you. 

Maybe I am too realistic and I look at things too impartially but I don't understand why people just refuse to communicate. All the drama is wrapped around the lack of communication and lies. No one is telling anyone anything which just allows for every kind of rumor and nastiness to spread. Right now I am ready to walk away from something I enjoy doing simply because I don't trust the people around me.

When will I find a way to make the drama end?

0 comments:

Post a Comment