Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

And the drama continues

LAX Diva managed to bring home a midterm that contained two D's and an F. Yeah!!!! What an achievement. I swear that child will be the death of me. Then top it off with her joining the cheer team this year and I think I may have to just shoot her.

Of course I have grounded her from everything except cheer leading and that is only because they have competitions coming up and I don't think it would be fair to ruin it for the other girls. I am officially now a bitch but I really don't care I just want her to know that her grades are the most important thing ever.

The other cheer parents are driving me nuts and I am seriously already regretting having volunteered to do anything for them but I am going to finish out what I volunteered for. Once I am done with this job I am going to back out a little and try and see what else is going to happen. I have a feeling next year they are going to want me to do more and if I am even going to consider it I need to figure out what I am getting into first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment