Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feeling pushed around!

Well it is official I got offered a civilian job which is something I have been trying to get for the last 3 years. Of course it comes at the wrong time when I am in a job I really love but I refuse to turn down a long term career position for a temp job which is basically what government contract work is. So everybody keeps asking me to stay and I really want to but I feel like I have to take this new job or I might not get another oppurtunity.

Top that push and pull situation off with the monthly cheer booster meeting drama and I am feeling bitchy about the whole situation. I guess I am just tired of feeling like everything going on around me is out of my control. I want to be able to get a civilian job doing what I currently do and work in my current office. I also want to be able to walk up to the drama queens at Cheer and say what I feel needs to be said.

I don't know why but everyone expects me to act like an adult and make good choices so I am supposed to take the civilian job working with strangers because it is better for my career and I am not allowed to tell the Cheer drama queens to stick it where the sun don't shine.

FOR NOW!!!!! We shall see what happens........

0 comments:

Post a Comment