Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A thrill a minute!

I am back at work and I swear this place is driving me nuts. We still have little to no work to do and half of the time our systems are down so we can't do that. I am sure if they look at our internet history they would have a cow!

LAX Diva is officially Cheer Diva as of today. LOL It just seems wrong to call her LAX Diva now that she doesn't play LAX. In other news the religious boyfriend broke up with her because she couldn't devote her life fully to Christ the way he expected her to. Insert sarcastic eye roll here! Seriously the girl is 15 years old I think it is a little early in life to be expecting her to make lifelong commitments to another church simply because her boyfriend wants her too. Unfortunately this has meant many rounds of crying and yelling and phone conversations in the middle of the night.

Between work and Cheer Diva my life is a thrill a minutE! LMAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment