Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Time for the updates

Well nothing amazing has really been going on but hey, whats new right?

LAX Diva is still with her boyfriend even though I keep trying to make that impossible. Sneaky little brat is always finding ways to reel him back in.

Bug is still eating like a crazy person and bouncing off the walls on a regular basis. I swear the child is going to be 300 lbs when she grows up if she doesnt stop. I litterally have had to take everything out of the house that is bad for you. She still finds things to eat though!

Daddy D is still Daddy D. Gosh I love that man.

Me personally I am just trying to keep it up!!! I continue to work towards my goal of getting bariatric surgery and just started with my required 3 months worth of visits to the dietician. That means some time in March or April I will finally get this surgery done. WOW it only took me a year to get everything to work. LOL Actually I am excited and inpatient about the whole thing. I really want to get this weight off soon so I can stop feeling like a miserable blob. Honestly, it is no fun to dress because everything is uncomfortable, no fun to go out on the boat because I look awful, no fun to work because I sit all day and my back kills me, just plain NO FUN!

Enough of that.

I am also going through a phase of needing new clothes and shoes but not wanting to get them just yet. Right now everything in my closet is cheap and it is really starting to show. Plus since everything I buy is crap it falls apart quickly so my wardrobe is dwindling fast. I think 4 pairs of pants should last me for the winter don't you? LOL The good thing is I am spending more on getting the house complete and less on buying shoes and stuff.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment