Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My plan of escape

It has been 6 days since my last post.......LOL I am obviously not a posting addict. Maybe I need to start a "I keep forgetting to post" support group. Yeah right I would procrastinate that too. LOL

So anyway I will admit I am going to be out of the loop this weekend. I am heading out of town for a short vaca with the girls. Nothing fancy just a little down time to get away from all the drama around. I honestly feel like I really need it. I am just procrastinating trying to make a few last minute decisions before booking a hotel. If I had unlimited funds I would book a cabin in the woods and hide away for a few days. Since I dont I am trying to find something close to everything but secluded at the same time. It will make it easier for Cheer Diva and Bug to go do things without having to drive all over the place.

So I will be back on Monday unless I have some free time while there. See y'all then!



0 comments:

Post a Comment