Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ripley's Aquarium Gatlinburg TN


Vacation went well. I am back and feeling a little more rested, still stressed but less than I was before.

We spent two wonderful days in Gatlinburg TN enjoying the crafts, the aquarium, and the mountains. I was amazed that almost every place we visited offered a military discount! This is unusual considering it is a tourist area. I was very impressed with the Ripley's Aquarium discount. It is generally 25 for each adult and around 15 for a child. I took Cheer Diva, Bug, and myself for less than 20.00 including a 2 dollar quide book. I think my jaw may have dropped to the counter when she gave me the prices.

The Aquarium there is wonderful and we have been several times but it never fails to amaze me how much I enjoy going back. It is peaceful and serene looking at octopi and seahorses floating through the water. It is also fun to watch the kids and see there reactions to things. Cheer Diva's favorite thing to do is touch the stingrays and Bug loves to just look at the fish.

It is one of the very few places where the girls don't bicker or pick at each other. So I enjoy that part and the peace and quiet I get for two whole hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment