Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

I feel like a family on a vacation promo flyer!

Alright it is official. As much as I hate to admit it I am 100% back from my vacation in Seaside FL. This sucks particularly because I was allowed a temporary reprieve from painting and unpacking. It really sucks because this was the most relaxing vacation I have been on in years. Even with my Mother being there. LMAO

Seaside is actually a really beautiful and quaint area, literally picture perfect in every way. Not only is it gorgeous but it is a very safe community and most people allow their children free reign on rental bicycles. We unfortunately rented in a area slightly farther away from the hub of Seaside so we didn't get to partake in it as much as we would have liked to. Actually though the price tag is Seaside is exorbitant so we couldn't afford anything there other than the occasional ice cream cone. Seriously it was like 300 bucks for a sundress. IMHO opinion it would be the perfect place for the really rich or the older set who just want a beach without the constant procession of Alvin's Island stores.

Anyway we found some amazing places to eat and drove through some of the most beautiful beach areas I have ever seen. Alys Beach was probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The Summer Kitchen and Cafe made a Kobe Beef Burger that was to die for and they were down in Rosemary Beach which is also gorgeous. I swear I felt like one of those families that was temporarily transported to a magical location where all things were clean and crisp and white.

Before you ask nope I am not getting paid for this post I just thought it was such a beautiful place everyone should be able to see it even if I can never afford it again. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment