Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Broke Diva!

Did you know that brand new houses come with nothing in them? I mean seriously no toilet paper holders, no towel rods, no trash cans. NOTHING!! I may have gotten slightly spoiled by living in military housing and rental properties because I had no clue about this and now I am having to buy them all. ARGH!!!

Now on to the real tragedy I am broke! I mean duh I love shopping for things for the house even if it is aggravatingly simple! Right! Who doesn't? But I am getting ready to go on this damn family vacation to Florida. I thought I had gotten out of it by transferring jobs but since the douche bags decided not to give me a job at the last minute now I am stuck going to the beach with my mother and father. The problem is I have nothing to wear. HONESTLY! I only have a few outfits of work clothing and a few outfits of workout clothing and TWO outfits for everyday. Why you ask does a self respecting woman not have enough clothing? Well mainly because I was hoping to have a gastric bypass done and lose some weight this summer so I didn't want to buy clothes to fit my current size. Now I am faced with having to buy them so I don't look like a complete idiot.

Now If only my mother were Paula. LOL Then this vaca might be fun. I mean seriously Paula just spent three months drinking it up at luau's in Hawaii and having going away parties every weekend. (You thought I didn't notice right Paula) LOL. Just kidding. But honestly my mother is a bore. She doesn't do anything but sleep and bitch and then eat and get sick to her stomach. Why because she eats poorly and doesn't take her medication right and is basically miserable. My kids don't like to be around her because she is constantly wanting them to get up at 5AM and go eat breakfast or go to tea parties or go shopping for the 900th time this week. My only saving grace is that she won't be able to stay on the beach with us due to her medications and therefore we will have some seperation during the day. Thank God my father is coming so he can keep her entertained some of the time too.

Just say a prayer for me ok! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment