Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

They say it's your Birthday!

It's my birthday too! Yep that right I am turning 35 today. So how did I celebrate this monumental occasion you ask? I went to work. LOL

I wanted to get out of it and truly I tried but Daddy D said if I didn't get a job I couldn't do what I wanted to do in the house or the yard. I caved! What can I say I really want a wall moved and some shrubs put in :P Work isn't as bad as I thought it would be but I am reserving judgement until I get a chance to know some more people. I mean seriously people can turn on you in a second and then the next thing you know your ass is hanging out for the whole world to see. My plan is to lay low and dodge bullets for 8 hours a day. I figure I can do that for a few months at least right? Yeah right! I always seem to start out with the best of intentions and then it hits the fan.

My new goal for this job is to do the best I can and not become management NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! They will not drag me into the management whole again unless they offer me major money and a huge sign on bonus to top that off. I have no intentions of becoming a human punching bag any time soon and verbal abuse is just flat not going to happen. I did that for three years and I am ready for something better. These people better get nice and bubbly or I am going to kick them in the ass until they fake it. DAMN IT!!!!

HAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yay for a job you can tolerate! I hope it continues to be something you enjoy. I agree, keep your head down.

Paula said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Post a Comment