Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

If everything is so perfect around here why am I so pissed!

OK people here is the deal. I just moved into a beautiful brand spanking new house. I have the kiddo's rooms decorated and only a few touch ups left in there. I have one bathroom done and the other one only needs paint. The dining room is painted I just have to find a rug and some valances. The living room is painted. The kitchen, my bedroom, and the Man Room have yet to be touched due to fatigue. I refuse to hang any pictures around the house until everything is painted and all the pictures are out because....well I am lazy and I don't want to take them down again to paint. Basically though everything is fine.

So why am I sitting here typing away like a maniac pissed off at everyone in the house. 1)Satellite TV 2) lack of help around the house.

1)Ever since we the satellite installed everyone has been in their rooms ignoring what needs to be done. Every time I need something I have to scream or stomp on the floor to get someones attention. I am so sick of it! I swear I told them I was going to have the damn TVs cut off if they didn't stop it. I really am an addict too but honestly the change in the family in a matter of two days is ridiculous. We used to speak now we just grunt and bitch and moan about everything that takes us off our asses and out into reality.

2)I have been cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, unpacking, packing and in general just keeping everything done. All I ask is that if I say "today I need your help no napping and disappearing," you don't take a nap and your don't disappear. I mean duh how easy could that be? Apparently it is extremely difficult. LAX Diva managed to get clothes out of the laundry and fall asleep before she could hang them. Daddy D disappears every ten minutes to go watch TV and Bug just wants me to play with her and let her cook anything she sees on the damn cooking show.

Tonight after I cooked dinner I made it clear I wanted them to pick up the dishes and clean up the kitchen since I had done all the cooking this week. Hell I probably saved us hundreds just by cooking the least they could do is the dishes right? Nope I had to yell to remind them then I came in and found shit not done. They didn't even wipe off the kitchen table.

So now I am telling them the maid has left for the week and unless it is mine I am not doing shit. They are big enough to wipe their own butts and do their own laundry so I will no longer be doing it. This is ridiculous! I have a brand new house and all I have to do is bust my ass to keep it looking nice. It is time that someone else started putting in a little effort around here. DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment