Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

KA CHUNK KA CHUNK KA CHUNK!!!!

My life is coming to an end. I swear someone tore my heart out and threw it on a curb in Seaside FL. Now the 80 year old ladies in pink rental golf carts are running it over for fun. KA CHUNK KA CHUNK KA CHUNK!!! It pains me just thinking about it but for some twisted reason I giggle when I picture it. I picture it every time I think about my new job. I know great way to start off right? Imagining my new job tearing out my heart and throwing it under the bus. Well I know that is slightly dramatic but I actually enjoy being a stay at home mom and very amateur blogger.

Anyway I stupidly accepted a position while I was on vacation with a company dealing in casualty support services for the Army. Decent pay, acceptable hours, crappy work schedule. I don't want it but I don't want to pass up the opportunity and then find out I can't get anything else. So I am going out tomorow to put in applications all over the place. I really would prefer to work closer to home and in a position that doesn't require me to work nights or weekends. But I guess beggars can't be so picky so I will take it for now until I can figure a way to cut back and work part time.

Do you hear it now? KA CHUNK KA CHUNK KA CHUNK!!! Daddy D says I am being dramatic but I think he is just being under dramatic. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment