Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Updates and orgasms

Well I am officially back in business. Some nice Southern boys came and gave me the best day of my life two days ago and now I keep asking Daddy D if they can come back and play again. Daddy D says no! I don't understand why I mean honestly other than the service charge whats the big deal? Apparently Daddy D has a problem with me going all orgasmic over the satellite Internet installers. Little does he know I can find their number online anytime:)

LAX Diva started her first day of cheer leading and I have an odd feeling she will be coming home screaming for Tylenol. Did I mention that this week the cheer leaders are hosting a kiddie cheer camp from 8AM to 12PM? She gets to go supervise little hillbilly children who wanna be UK Wildcat cheerleaders when they grow up. I can't wait until the bitchiest one in the group gets linked up with my daughter. I am sure since she is new to the school, wasn't at tryouts, and just showed up today on the cheer leader radar the other girls are gonna throw her to the wolves. Should be fun to watch right?

I had a job interview via phone and it sounds promising if not perfect. It will get me through and help me to pay for all the stuff I want at the house. As mentioned before I can handle anything for a while so why not do it until the job I really wants rolls around. OK enough of that self serving shit. I don't want the job and don't like the schedule and really do not want to do it until something better drops in my lap! I really just want to go back to school and maybe work part time somewhere instead. Only problem there is the cash!

Bug is not thrilled with the new school dress code and I honestly can't say as I blame her it is really lame. I can't even find cute things for her to wear!

Daddy D is still on leave and currently I have not tried to kill him! SEE I really do love the man!

Anyway enough of that. I am back and I have caught up on all my other computer work, read all my blogs, and am ready to take on the world one day at a time. See y'all around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment