Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I hate allergies, they are ruining my plans

Snot and congestion + sore throats and sinus pressure = equals a very unhappy me. I cant concentrate because of the sinus headaches and I cant not go to work because it is nothing more than the equivalent of a cold. Now the girls allergies are acting up and they feel like crap. I keep explaining to them that all they can do is take their medicine and it will go away but they keep trying to wiggle their way out of school. LAX Diva got out of school about 2 weeks ago for massive congestion coupled with a massive headache and today Bug is out of school for a slight fever and massive congestion and coughing.

Today I was supposed to go for a meeting in the big city and get the process started for my gastric bypass surgery. I had to pull a ton of strings and work on Sunday so I could get the day off but now what will I be doing? Sitting at home babysitting Bug and trying to figure out how to reschedule it all. FUN FUN FUN! Today was also going to be my first day alone with no kids or husband in months and I was going to get some stuff accomplished. YEAH RIGHT! )P

1 comments:

Paula said...

Oh I feel for ya on the time alone. I would LOVE to have one of those days.
Good luck with everything. I hope it all works out and is relatively stress free.

Post a Comment