Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update on LAX Diva, Bug, and Daddy D

So far so good! I can't believe I am saying this but both girls seem to be enjoying their new schools and doing well. OK I know I should say a prayer and cross my fingers or something because what I just said has to be a fluke. LOL Honestly though it is such a small town and the schools are so much more in control of the students that I finally feel like I can breath a bit and not worry so much.

LAX Diva is still cheering and really seems to be enjoying it. She has made a ton of friends and has even managed to land herself a man already. He's not as cute as the boys I picked out but hey I can only do so much right? HEHEHE He is a really nice guy though and he even sent her flowers right after they started dating. Daddy D wasn't impressed, he says he is going to have to teach that boy not to raise the women folks expectations too high. I personally think Daddy D is just jealous :P

Bug is moving slower than LAX Diva in the friend area but she is making progress. She had her first sleep over last weekend and even though she decided that the girl was not going to be a long term friend she had some fun and broke the ice. Today she told me that she has three boyfriends and one boy who wants to ask her out but is too shy. LOL The girl has no shame I tell you.

Daddy D has finally started back to work after 45 days off. I think he is adjusting to the change from a office job in a high rise building to a real army job in a normal army unit. He says his favorite part is getting to eat at the dining facility for breakfast and only having to pay $2.30. Fortunately for him we still have several projects for him to take care of around the new house so he wont be getting bored anytime soon. OK so maybe I enjoyed having him at my beck and call for a while. HEHEHE I hope he doesn't break out of his good husband shell anytime soon and I can get the yard done :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment