Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

I threw in the towel!

After a long but wonderful weekend on the lake we are finally home and hopefully going to have an uneventful week. Last week was just chock full of fun and therefore I felt like I was in a constant state of motion. This week I am on a 7 day work schedule so I will most likely be tired and therefore less inclined to attend activities. Actually I believe I just said "screw it" and told Daddy D he had to take the reins this week but hey I don't have to quote myself accurately all the time.

Daddy D is not happy about the whole situation but I decided it was time to put my foot down and say I am handling as much as I possibly can. I mean seriously let me recap my week and you guys can tell me if I am being crazy about this or not.

Monday-Worked and then met with another Cheer Booster to put all the Youth Cheerleaders onto the teams they requested. This would have been easier if it weren't for me having a massive migraine and the lady I was working with being exceptionally loud. Needless to say I left tired and irritable.

Tuesday- Built 10 Excel spreadsheets and typed up instructions for all the Varsity Cheerleaders so they could call the Youth cheerleaders and let them know about practices. Documented all of the missing data that need to be updated on the sign up slips and then built a 3 ring binder with all the information. Last but not least I attended Cheer practice to hand all this out to the Varsity girls.

Wednesday- Worked and then went to get a mani/pedi because it was the only night of the week I would be home and able.

Thursday-Worked and then picked up Bug for Youth Cheer practice. Handed out forms to all of the parents and sized all of the girls for shirts. Held a mini conference to let everyone know what the schedule was and how it was all going down. Ordered Cheer bows then collected money and slips for them.

Friday-Worked, picked up dry cleaning, went to the grocery, and then came home and cleaned house. Packed for our trip to the lake, took the recycling to the dump, installed the new electronic cat litter box, set up the kitchen for the dogs to stay in during our trip, and then took everyone to dinner. Attended the high school football game LAX Diva was cheering in and got to bed around 12pm. Oh yeah ran back home twice to get things LAX Diva forgot.

Saturday- I was up at 715 and getting everyone ready to travel.

Seriously it just goes on and on and on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment