Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Why is it that some people just never get kicked around!

I know I have mentioned before that one of my previous co-workers was a lazy ass and never did any work. Her house has to be the biggest and the best , her life is always fabulous, she always has a better paying job, and she always has the inside track to an even better paying job right around the corner. Well in case I haven't mentioned it I can't stand scammer's and so this girl drives me crazy. She is so full of bullshit that I think it is running out her ears.
When I moved here I was unable to transfer because she transferred a few weeks before me and caused so many problems they upped the requirements to apply for the transfer. Basically she shammed so much that they said they didn't want anyone else from our company so I got stuck out in the cold. Of course once I got here I got hired by a different contracting company and I work down the hall from this same girl. I was really hoping to escape her and her crap.

So today she comes by to say hi and says that her position is getting converted from a contract position to a civil service position. The pay raise will be phenomenal and she will rule the world. I on the other hand am still trying to fight kicking and screaming to get a civil service position with a pay cut!

Why is it that some people just never get kicked around! My theory is she is just a flat out liar and that is why her life always seems better than everyone else's. So I think next time I see her out in public I will just slap her so that I feel better about the whole situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment