Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

My daughter is a two timer!

LAX Diva is officially a two timer at this point and I am supporting it whole heartedly. Now before you go all crazy on me and tell me what a bad example we are setting by supporting her let me explain. When we moved here we had friends who had a son, we'll call him Bean, the same age as LAX Diva and we planned for them to fall head over heels in love. We figured this was best because Bean was a military brat and so is she plus we knew the family and knew they had raised their son with respect and manners. Of course this plan was bound to fail due to LAX Diva generally ignoring any parental ideas. Her current boyfriend, who we'll call RY RY is a nice guy and all that and we have had him over to the house a few times but they became boyfriend and girlfriend before they even met face to face. Everybody says his family is a great family and he is a very sweet guy but……..he is a jealous boyfriend. I hate jealous guys.

Anyway long story short we have been finding ways to have Bean and his family over. This evil little plan has worked and now they are "best friends." We took Bean to the lake with us this weekend and I think the plot is now in full swing. RY RY got jealous and went all stupid with some girls and Bean was a total gentleman about the situation. He supported LAX Diva and never recommended she dump RY RY even though I am sure it would have been easy to use the current situation to break them up. I am so proud of Bean! LOL Anyway I expect to come home tonight and find out I am the proud new Girlfriend in-law to Bean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment