Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My evil plan may have failed!

Well those of you who were mad at me yesterday can take a deep breath and stop picturing me hanging by my toenails for being such a bad parent. LAX Diva is staying with RY RY at least for the time being and I have decided to keep my meddling self out of it. I told her last night I don't care who she dates as long as they make her happy and they don’t treat her bad. Both guys are really nice guys.

LAX Diva has of course shut down on me and won't speak with me about it which tells me she thinks she may be making the wrong decision. But being the wonderful mother I am I pestered her relentlessly until she broke slightly and told me what was going on. So for now I am backing out of it and letting her make the decisions so that she won't feel pushed too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment