Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The blog where I describe one of the reasons God should smite me!

Christmas Spirit has hit! I am so ready for Christmas to be here that I am trying to figure out ways to get presents early. LOL I mean honestly how do they expect a girl to wait a whole month while gifts are just sitting there begging to be given away?

It doesn't help that I have impulse control issues when I see bright shiny objects. I cant go out of the house right now for fear of a mass spending spree that could surpass the amount needed to house a small Ethiopian community. It's just wrong and God should smite me for my overindulgences. Of course since I am locked in the house he wont have to do that right away. Hopefully Daddy D will keep me under control for a few weeks longer and then God can safely knock me off the smite list.Well atleast he can knock me off the overindulgent shopper smite list I may have to admit that I probably could be on a few other smite lists if I were being completely honest.

PS Does anyone know how to spell smite? I cant decide if it is smite or smight. Seems like since it is the big guy who is doing it and he is all mighty and stuff it should be smight but spell checker says no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment