Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The night I burned my eyes out!

December 18th, 2010.......It was a dark and windy night when I coraled all my friends and Daddy D into the car for a road trip. Our destination was predetermined, our meal had been planned, our entertainment was all lined up and the only element of surprise was what we would see when we got to our destination. The plan was simple enough, take the highway to exit 108 and turn right when the road T's, everything we were going to see and experience was within 1/2 block of that very intersection. How could anything possibly go wrong?

HAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nothing went wrong we ate, shopped, and toured the lights until we were exhausted. I think I saw enough Christmas lights for a lifetime and unfortunately I think my Retina's agree. LOL It is sad to say it but I think Rudolf burned my eyes out with his big red nose!.

There he is the bright lighted culprit!
 He started this fire right before we got there! He needs a license for that nose!
 Artie the elf trying to cool him off with a sponge bath!
I am telling you Rudolf was dangerous I mean seriously how many times have you seen a deer people have to hose down?

0 comments:

Post a Comment