Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

OH the madness!

Every year I try so hard to keep the Christmas lists to a reasonable level and every year I fail miserably. This year I am on some kind of spend it all budget where everything I walk past needs to be purchased. I swear if Daddy D would let me lose in a real mall we would be totally broke.

Honestly I stood in our crappy mall for a hour yesterday looking at Christmas pajamas for the girls. Now mind you I bought them Christmas pajamas already but I cant figure out which package they are in! So instead of just saying oh well they will get them in the morning instead of on Christmas Eve I spent forever wondering around trying to find cool ones with feet on them for LAX Diva and warm ones for Bug. Keep in mind that I am already way over budget on both of them and am seriously considering donating packages to the homeless because they have too much under the tree.

I don't know what has gotten into me. Normally I am the budgeter but for the last few months I have just wanted to do everything and buy everything no matter what. It kills me because I then have to turn around and cut the budget on other things because I have overspent on something that isn't a necessity. Totally out of character for me! Thank goodness I have it under control enough to not be building any debt but seriously we would have much more in savings if I just cut the crap out!

Help!!!! Christmas please come and make the madness end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment