Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

The post where I declare war!

I have declared a Christmas decorating war here in my office! LOL I brought in one strand of lights for my desk but felt bad about not having enough for our whole area so I let them use it out front. They made a horrible replica of a Christmas tree that looked more like a Canadian Maple leaf. So the guys across from us kept standing up and singing "OH Canada" or some crap like that. Needless to say one morning I came in and a Canadian flag had been taped to the wall next to it!

Let's just say war has been declared within the very halls of the Army. We had to one up them so I brought in a second strand of lights, Chrismtas stockings for all my co-workers, Chrismtas ornaments, and wreaths. Another co-worker brought in some wrapping paper and wrapped the walls. And our resident man has come up with a plan, we are going to wait and see where they stop and then one up them again! LOL

I actually sent them a fake casualty notice for their Charlie Brown Christmas tree! LOL
Name
Last: Christmas Tree
First: Charlie
Middle: Brown
Status: Dustwun (duty status whereabouts unkown)
Time: 1319
Date: 20101202
GPS Location: 136.98765
Remarks: Apparent Self Inflicted wounds due to utter humiliation. The staff had too much Hatorade and their tree set itself on fire! They are now evacuating the AO and fleeing to Canada.

I am thinking of sending out daily status updates!

3 comments:

Muchelle said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to hear what they come back with.

Ordinary Mom said...

They have officially been beat down! We got two real trees 5ft tall. It is on like Donkey Kong!

Claire said...

LOL....sounds fun!

Post a Comment